Escape to beautiful tropical destinations on a luxury Mexican Riviera cruise. These alluring ports offer rich cultural diversity and unique history. Visit grand cathedrals, discover archaeological sites, dine on regional specialties, dance to the music of local bands and shop for treasures in both historic and trendy cities. Relax on sun-kissed beaches or pull up a chair at a local cantina and sip on chilled margaritas.
Cruise in luxurious comfort to ports along the Pacific Ocean including Acapulco, Ensenada, Huatulco, Manzanillo and Zihuatanejo. Let a Mexican Riviera luxury cruise transport you to world-famous white-sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water that is perfect for water sports. From mariachis to margaritas, fun abounds on these ever-popular sailings. Onboard your luxury ship you’ll be ensconced in delightful Mexican ambiance, from savoring authentic Mexican cuisine to live mariachi music, plus much more.
Many luxury Panama Canal transits also include stops along the Mexican Riviera enabling you to experience the best of both worlds. In addition to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, possible stops include the ports of Ixtapa, Santa Cruz and Puerto Chiapas, located in southern Mexico.
Select from a variety of luxury lines sailing to the Mexican Riviera, all offering indulgent pampering throughout your high-end vacation. Meals consist of the finest world-class cuisine, accommodations are lovely and designed in understated elegance with exquisite appointments, soothing treatments are on the menu at plush spas and state-of-the-art fitness centers welcome your workouts. An attentive staff – or butler – will see that all your needs are met. No detail is too small.
Here is a sampling of just some of the things you can do on a Luxury Mexican Riviera Cruise.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Marvel at the views of El Arco rock formations along the rocky coastline of Cabo San Lucas.
- Zip line in Puerto Vallarta above the breathtaking tropical forest on a thrilling canopy tour.
- Hike to the top of Mazatlan’s incredible Lighthouse of El Faro.
- Watch the legendary Cliff Divers in Acapulco, including night performances where they dive with torches.
- See the beautiful gold crown atop of the Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Puerto Vallarta.
- Numerous pristine reefs, clear water, incredible sea life and fascinating shipwrecks, make Manzanillo a paradise for divers.
Sail on a fabulous luxury Mexican Riviera cruise and experience festive ports, romantic sunsets, mariachi music, duty-free shopping, breathtaking beaches and more.
For more information on Luxury Mexican Riviera Cruises and our cruise deals, visit us at LuxuryTravelTeam.com or call our luxury travel experts at 1-866-738-2470.