The MSC Yacht Club is an exclusive ship within a ship – a sanctuary at sea. Experience the height of luxury with a whole new dimension of pampering and lavish accommodations. Choose from the MSC Fantasia, the MSC Splendida and the MSC Divina. Enjoy your vacation with the personalized service and attention of your very own personal butler who will be dedicated exclusively to you 24 hours a day.
If you’re an eco-friendly traveler, don’t worry because MSC Yacht Club is an eco-friendly luxury vacation provider. “MSC Cruises respects the ocean, aiming to carry passengers around the world with a minimum of effect on the sea itself. We maintain high standards in disposing of waste materials and monitoring energy usage, doing the utmost to minimize the impact of the ships on the ocean water.”
Through various efforts, MSC Yacht Club has provided an eco-friendly cruising experience. Recycling of waste water with the Adavanced Water Treatment, optimization of air-conditioned areas and Intersleek 900 – the use of “new revolutionary paint ‘foul release’ with fluor-polymers, a non-toxic substance which helps reduce CO2 emissions through the reduction of fuel” are just a few of the things MSC Yacht Club has done.
Their efforts do not go unnoticed. In fact, MSC Yacht Club has earned numerous honors and awards:
- Six Golden Pearls is an integrated voluntary program that certifies corporate compliance with the three highest international standards in the areas of environment (ISO 14001), health and safety (OHSAS 18001) and food safety (ISO 22000). It includes an extra notation Cleanship 2 AWT, for the 3 domains “potential pollution”: air, water, waste.
- CLEAN-SEA2 and CLEAN-AIR – recognizes companies that control the funnel emissions of their ships and those that treat these emissions in order to achieve as close to zero impact as possible.
- GREEN PLANET AWARD – launched in 2000 for hotels with eco-friendly facilities, this award has become widely recognized by the industry and subsequently has also been extended to cruise ships.
- CIAL AWARD “COMUNI RICICLONI 2008” – awarded by CIAL (National consortium for the recovery and recycling of aluminum packaging) for an aluminum recycling project started in 2007 on board MSC fleet.
- VENICE BLUE FLAG – MSC Cruises was the first company to adhere to the agreement, which governs the ships transiting the canal of Venice using diesel oil and reducing their sulfur emissions.
Sailing with MSC Yacht Club provides travelers with the highest level of personalized luxury while still maintaining minimal impact on the surrounding environment.